A New Kind of Church

As we strive to live as a part of God's solution of goodness in the world there will be questions, concerns and thoughts to discuss. This is a place for that conversation to be nurtured. If you would like to contribute, please post a comment with your email and we will send you an invitation.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Emergent - History and Identity

This short article is for people who may ask, “What’s Emergent?” It’s Ryan Bolger writing in Next-Wave. Ryan directs the Masters degree program in Global Leadership at Fuller Seminary. Next-Wave is run by Charlie Wear and has now reached 80 issues.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!



my website: Replica Rolex Watches

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home